- This event has passed.
Barbara Gill Singing Time Music Workshop – Saturday, January 20, 2024
January 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$12
Day Murray Music presents
Singing Time Music Workshop
Come, Follow Me: Book of Mormon
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
To register, please click your preferred date above.
- $12 per person (in-person or Facebook Live)
* Enrollment for Facebook Live will be closed at 10 PM the night before the workshop. Please register with the same email you use for Facebook. Facebook Live participants will be emailed a link to the Facebook group page; the participant will need to join the group. Please join the group before the workshop so our staff will have ample time to approve the request if necessary.
- Learn technique and tips from seasoned music leader and clinician Barbara Gill to make singing time simply magical and musical.
- Bring your Children’s Songbook.
- Door prizes for in-person attendees!
Please park in the fenced-in lot on the west side of Day Murray Music (between The Ballet Center and Wells Fargo) or in the lot on the north side of The Ballet Center. (See the parking map on the reverse side.)
Barbara Gill’s vast experience teaching children music spans more than 20 years! After seeing her in action during Primary singing time, her school community asked her to continue the before-school choir at the elementary. Since 2015, Barbara has directed the Orchard Children’s Choir. This year she is also a co-conductor with the Utah Youth Singers in Bountiful, Utah. Barbara is certified through level 1 of Kodaly training for children’s choirs and will continue this summer and next with the remaining levels.
She maintains an active piano and Let’s Play Music studio. Barbara has a Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance and a Master of Arts in Musicology from the University of Utah. In church music, Barbara has been the Primary Music Leader multiple times, Stake Primary Music Chairman, Stake Music Chairman, a committee member for a multi-stake music workshop, and many more callings that brought unexpected joy! Barbara and her husband live in North Salt Lake and have three boys and a girl named after a concert hall. Visit GillPianoStudio.com for more information.
By enrolling in this workshop, you agree to allow Day Murray Music to share your contact information with Barbara Gill.
Scan the code to sign up online.